The newest addition to the Daughter Detox line of books, this unique guided journal is designed to help the unloved daughter navigate the calendar year, making the most of opportunities for healing while providing specific strategies to deal with the stress if holidays and other transitional moments. Its 242 pages are packed with exercises, mantras, visualizations, along with ten original coloring pages. Beginning with New Year: Turning the Page, it's divided into ten chapters with two separate sections.
Among it's features are:
- Specifically crafted exercises to deal with rumination, second-guessing and fine-tuning your emotional intelligence, and other issues holding you back
- Whole chapters devoted to the major stress points: Mother's Day, Father's Day, the holidays and, yes, your birthday
- Exclusive journaling exercises on goal setting, managing regret, being honest with yourself, and much more.
- Hands-on activities and exercises on goal setting, managing regret, being honest with yourself, and more.
- One-of-a-kind pages devoted to the major issues the loved daughter faces on her journey of healing such as managing guilt, dealing with the stigma of estrangement, feeling alone, addressing anger, adjusting your distorted view of your body, and more
The Daughter Detox Companion Workbook will be an essential tool in keeping yourself moving forward and towards emotional wholeness